Sunday, August 10, 2008

I think I got it figured out

Okay, so after several attempts to log in to my blog this morning, I have finally discovered that I did it under the email address I have never used with my married name. I am certainly blog challenged. That's what I get for not logging in for 5 days after creating my profile! I have had such a busy week finishing things up at my old job. It's been insane completing everything there. My official last day was July 18th, but I was so behind because of the insane amounts of work they always have us doing there, I just barely finished up on August 7th. I just loved spending my first three weeks of being unemployed working for no pay (well, minus the 3 days we spent going to Idaho for Corban's family reunion). But alas, I am done! Such a relieving feeling! I can finally start getting down to business with things like cleaning out the computer room to turn it into a baby's room. No easy task, let me tell you. There is so much stuff stored in that room that I don't even know what to do with. We will be making several trips to the DI, that's for sure! Anyhow, this is boring me so I am probably boring the rest of you. I just had to say that I am alive out here in blogger land, even if it took me almost a week to respond to everyone! I will write more later when I actually have something to share besides excuses for why I haven't written!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, never under-estimate the power of excuses. They are there when you need them the most. LOL

Nice to see you have joined the land of the blogging. Cyber land is something else aint it!

I enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up girl.

Flattley

Christine said...

Yay, I'm glad you figured it out! Until this week I've never read the blogs of anyone I actually see regularly, it's pretty cool!

corbanandnoelle said...

Ha ha! I look forward to reading some of yours too ;) It is fun, isn't it!? Right now I am being called to do dishes by my sweet hubby...off I go!

Erin said...

Hey, it looks great! You already know just about as much as I do about blogging! Good luck this week with all of your preparations, and then have a wonderful, relaxing week next week! (Boy, that was a lot of exclamation marks. Sorry.)

CoNoCoKe said...

I love writing with lots of exclamation marks! It's the best way to write if you ask me! I hope your week goes well too! Anything fun on your agenda?