Tuesday, August 5, 2008

blog, blog, blog...what am I getting myself into? Can anyone deny that this will become addicting?

So, at the insistence of the ladies at enrichment tonight, I have given in and become a blogger...it didn't take much persuasion! I am always up for something new if it involved keeping in touch with people...my favorite hobby of all time. I do, after all, keep Hallmark and Current in business! I just fear this will be something I will develop a new addiction to...I have always been one who, after all, LOVES email, and now that I have discovered Facebook, I love it too. Now I will probably become a blog lover! I was told this is the most fun (and easy) way to keep everyone updated about baby and viewing all the baby pics we will be taking, so here goes! ;)
Hugs, all! Noƫlle

5 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome! You have already joined the ranks of extra-cool people who blog...and after only one hour of convincing! It really was so good to visit; I had half-considered not going tonight, and now I am so glad I did.

Oh yeah. My phone number is 865-7142, and my e-mail address is eliwimmer@gmail.com. Let's totally get together. I'm up for anything...

Harmoni Osborn said...

I cannot deny this to you!!! It is addicting! I can't wait to see all of the cute things that you do to it!! :p)

Miss you!! :p)

Harmoni Osborn said...

thecutestblogontheblock.com is a fun website with super cute free backgrounds!! :p)

meghannamarie said...

Yea someone else has joined the addicting blogging bandwagon!! It is addicting but totally worth it. Because of the journaling involved! Anyway! everyday you do something it gets easier and every day you try something new it gets funner funner is that a word! anyway enjoy and with all the spare time you will have not holding down three jobs you can no spend blogging! Oh I guess at one point you will have a baby but at first they sleep a lot so you can blog then! Don't forget the pictures!

Christine said...

Mwahaha! You already have a blog! I was thinking that I should get on my blog and write a post all about how great blogging is, just in case you needed further convincing.

It was so fun chatting tonight, I really need some grown-up conversation in my life!