Friday, February 27, 2009

My Review of Fisher-Price Power Plus Plug in Swing

Toys R Us

The power plus swing is the first swing to feature a plug-in option to save mom money on batteries. It has 6 speeds and 10 soothing songs, plus a 3 position recline to accommodate even the youngest baby in comfort. As the swing moves, the three plush toys on the overhead mobile sway. The mobile eas...


Love my Fisher Price Power Plus Swing!

kristanoelle Cedar City, Utah 2/27/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Lightweight, Stable, Good Support, Easy to Clean, Visually Stimulating, Holds Baby's Attention, Easy to Assemble

Best Uses: Naptime, Infants

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

I LOVE that this swing doesn't require batteries! I also love the appearance of this swing...it is cute cute cute and the colors will work for our little girl as well as any boy babies we might have someday! I read lots of reviews before making this purchase and some people had expressed being disappointed with the speeds on the swing. My husband says it's true that the high speed isn't much faster than the slow speed, but really, how fast do you want your little baby to go!? My baby LOVES the music on the swing and the mobile on top. People also said it's easily outgrown, but really, what don't they outgrow in the first year of their lives!? This swing is the best one I've found, and I looked at LOTS of swings! I recommend it to anyone! (The only problem I have is that my baby's head slumps over when she sleeps so I wrap a folded blanket in a U shape around her head...it would be great if the swing could come with something like that...like the ones they make for carseats!)

The look on her face says it all!

thumbnail

: Using Product

()

No comments: